Formulated with 93% natural ingredients, the SEPHORA COLLECTION radiance sleeping mask contains glycolic and hyaluronic acids. It refines the skin's texture overnight, so you wake up with radiant, moisturized skin.
The overnight mask delivers radiance and moisture to dull, flat skin. Its gel texture melts over the skin and works overnight. Wake up to radiant, moisturized, and plumped skin that's ready for a brand new day!
- Natural glycolic acid derived from sugarcane, known to exfoliate the skin;
- Natural hyaluronic acid derived from wheat, known for its moisturizing benefits.
Good for your skin:
- 93% of the ingredients are natural, with the remaining 7% added to preserve the product and maintain its texture.
- Clinically proven tolerance. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Made without animal by-products
- This jar is made from 65% sugarcane plastic, the case comes from sustainably-managed forests, and is decorated using plant-based inks.
- This product is made in France by a family-run company in Normandy that has put its expertise to use in the field of beauty for three generations.
Ingrediente : Aqua (Water) - Propylene Glycol - Butylene Glycol - Carbomer - Sorbitan Caprylate - Sodium Hydroxide - Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract - Parfum (Fragrance) - Propanediol - Benzoic Acid - Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract - Sodium Hyaluronate - Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate - Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract - Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract - Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - CI 42090 (Blue 1) - CI 19140 (Yellow 5).
Imagine a brand constantly searching for innovations and discoveries that improve your daily beauty! Makeup, accessories, skincare, Sephora Collection offers a plethora of exciting products, textures and colors. Our products, accessible and generous, are at the forefront of trends and always of quality. Be free to create your own looks and change them whenever you want!