Iconic powder bronzer in nine, talc-free shades. Creates instant warmth that lasts all day.
Bring on the bronze with the iconic bronzing powder formula in nine, talc-free shades. Silky pigments instantly deliver long-lasting warmth with all-day comfort. Finely milled powders seamlessly build and blend to create a lit-from-within glow, while translucent micro-spheres smooth skin texture for a perfected complexion. Can be used to contour, define, or enhance the look of tanned skin.
- Natural finish
- For all skin tones
- Size: 11g
- Nine bronze shades enhance the look of tanned skin for all skin tones.
- Finely milled, talc-free powders blend color seamlessly, and translucent micro-spheres smooth skin texture for a perfected complexion.
- Silky pigments deliver instant, long-lasting warmth with all-day comfort.
Directions for use
- For fair and light complexions, select a Laguna Bronzing Powder with a neutral or warm undertone.
- For deeper complexions, select one with red or neutral undertones to enhance depth and dimension.
- To create soft, all-over warmth, swirl Laguna Bronzing Powder onto the apples of cheeks, blending outwards and upwards along the cheekbones. Sweep a small amount across the forehead and bridge of the nose for an additional sunkissed look.
- For a contoured effect, apply Laguna Bronzing Powder one to two shades deeper than the natural skin tone in the hollows of the cheekbones and jawline.
- Use remaining pigment to blend onto the neck and décolleté to prevent lines of demarcation.
- Apply in a circular motion, continuously buffing and blending, to avoid harsh lines.
SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE , MICA , ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE , SILICA , ZINC STEARATE , DIMETHICONE , TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE , ZINC OXIDE , SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE , TOCOPHEROL , ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE , CHLORPHENESIN , [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]
MODERN, AUDACIOUS, ICONIC
Inspiring forward-thinking artistry through a highly imaginative approach to beauty, NARS' Creative Director François Nars first launched the brand with 12 iconic lipsticks in 1994. Now known for captivating palettes and inspirational artist tips, NARS is the go-to brand for cutting-edge make-up and sought-after gift sets.
Laguna Talc-Free Bronzing Powder