What it is:
This SEPHORA COLLECTION cleansing gel is composed of 99% natural origin ingredients. As it is formulated with an amino acid derivative and an Aloe Vera extract, it cleanses whilst removing makeup, tones and soothes your skin, maintaining hydration at the same time.
- Natural amino acid derivative from beetroot syrup, which maintains hydration and prevents skin dryness.
- Aloe Vera extract, known for its soothing properties.
Good for your skin:
- 99% of ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 1% mainly ensure the sensory appeal and good preservation of the product.
- Clinically proven skin tolerance.
- Formulated without animal-based raw materials.
- 95% found that it thoroughly cleansed their skin and effectively removed makeup from their face and eyes (1)
- 100% found that their skin was toned (1)
- 95% found that their skin was soothed (1)
This tube is made of 62% plastic from sugar cane residue.
This product is manufactured in France by a family business based in Normandy, whose know-how has served beauty for three generations.
(1) % of women who were satisfied after 28 days of use. Consumer tested on 21 volunteers,
AQUA (WATER) , COCO,GLUCOSIDE , GLYCERIN , XANTHAN GUM , SODIUM PCA , PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) , CITRIC ACID , SODIUM BENZOATE , POTASSIUM SORBATE , ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT , SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
Imagine a brand constantly searching for innovations and discoveries that improve your daily beauty! Makeup, accessories, skincare, Sephora Collection offers a plethora of exciting products, textures and colors. Our products, accessible and generous, are at the forefront of trends and always of quality. Be free to create your own looks and change them whenever you want!